BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008



I RAN ACROSS THIS PIC ON HER MYSPACE & SHE IS VERY PRETTY , AND ON HER MYSPACE SHE ANNOUNCED THAT SHE IS WRITING A BOOK...IM CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THE BOOK MAY BE ABOUT , BUT I GUESS WE WILL SEE. I ALSO RAN ACROSS AN INTERVIEW THAT SHE DID IN VIBE THAT SHE POSTED IN ONE OF HER BLOGS ON HER MYSPACE CHECK IT OUT:

After checking out Weezy's interview in the November 2007 issue of Vibe magazine, Antonia "Toya" Carter talked to Vibe.com about the relationship from her perspective. Despite Wayne's attempts to downplay their relationship, Toya says the two were junior high school sweethearts.

"Me and [Dwayne] were crazy in love. We were inseperable. I would say I was one of his best friends at the time, up until now," she said. "I'm still a good friend of Dwayne. We have a good relationship. I really don't know why he said these negative things."

Toya went on to reveal that she and Wayne remained together through the ups-and-downs, including his public relationship with singer Nivea and Trina. But Toya says things with Trina didn't heat up until shortly after the couple's 2006 divorce. She admits that while their relationship was off-and-on at times, she was taken by surprise when he began dating Nivea.

"When he started dating Nivea, I didn't know anything about it. Then I found out and he admitted to me that he was dating her and that's when the marriage came apart," she admitted. "We were planning a wedding, and he was with Nivea. Him and Nivea split up and six months later me and him were married. It was crazy."

Despite the fact that the two finally made it to the altar on Valentine's Day 2004, Toya says the union did little to keep Weezy faithful.

"Wayne is the type who likes to have his cake and eat it too. So we were together, but that didn't stop him from doing what he had to do and I wasn't happy with that. A person can only take so much," she said. Toya filed for divorce less than two years later.

Although Karrine "Supahead" Steffans speaks highly of her bond with the New Orleans rapper, Toya downplays the relationship, saying, "All I have to say about that is that for some people, the word 'love' is loose terminology. Everybody: Trina, Nivea, Karrine, whoever it may be."- THIS WAS FEAUTURED IN VIBE MAGAZINE.

I THINK IM STARTING TO LIKE HER.....WELL TO CHECK HER OUT FOR YOUR SELF HIT HER UP ON HER MYSPACE!!! SHE SEEMS PRETTY COOL.

MYSPACE: myspace.com/grylznv

-BOMBSHELL

0 comments: