BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Whats up frontstreet?? I stumbled across the world premire of T.I.P.'s new video feat Justin Timberlake (JT)I watched it and my first reaction was "Damn this man turned his life around thats a good move to recognize your own mistakes be a man and take the necessary actions to make it right." I like the quality of the video I must say this is like no other T.I.P. video. The ol' school 60's style chevrolet camero ss was a classic to TIP did his thing JT did his as well to top it off he turned himself in at the end. Good Video nice message and concept plus the bible verse in the begining if I had credibility to rate this video I would give it a 5 out of 5!! keep it up TIP. You know who brought it to you like no other!!!! FRONTSTREETNEWS!!

0 comments: